“Designing solutions using process, choice, and time”
Tiphour TIPLAB Introduction Guided Instruction Starter
1. Welcome to Technology Class and the Tiphour TIPLAB. 2. Sit were you want until there is a problem - Put your name on the Seating Chart - Respect 1st 3. Let’s log onto the computers... Set up cloud classroom, and Key Docs 4. Survey 5. Tiphour TIPLAB Explained 6. Technology Integrated Problems (TIP’s) 7. Learning Objectives 8. Circular Curriculum - Start Anytime 9. What is Technology? Name, List, Define... 10. What types of technology did you use over the break? 11. Finding this information online - search Tiphour, TIPLAB, #Tiphour, #TIPLAB 12. Go over classroom procedures…
TIP Project Starter
1. Review a number projects before making a selection.
2. Select a TIP project based upon your interests.
3. Combine TIP projects to create themes.
4. TIP Projects are ongoing and may not be finished by the end of the term.
5. If a project does not exist for your particular interest, you can create one, and have it reviewed.
6. You can change your project at any time, just construct a new TIP and have it reviewed.
I would like to learn about _______ and its effect on ________. I would like to create a ______ to inform ________ about ______. I would also like to know what the costs are to ______ . I would like to create a _______ to analyze the costs. I would also like to create a ______ and inform _______ about _____ and how it impacts _________