TIPLAB 17 - Guided Instruction Starter
1. You now know the Tiphour process; it is time to use the process in a lab context (TIPLAB).
2. Go at the speed of your mind. “Time is relative” as Albert Einstein theorized.
3. Research fractals, TIPLAB is repeating process.
4. Manage your time wisely and record your journey.
5. Research, Plan, Process, Create and Reflect
6. Develop a portfolio of work
Photo Credit - © Richard Lehmann
TIPLAB 17 Supplemental Info
Tiphour TIPLAB Introduction Supplemental Information